Smash Fight Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SSB4's newest community.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character List

Go down 
+4
LegendaryNoob
MaxAltBob
SomebodyUDon'tKnow
Red
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Red
Admin
Red

Character List Empty
PostSubject: Character List   Character List I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:18 pm

Only 9 are confirmed as of now.

1. Mario
2. Sonic
3. Yoshi
4. Cless
5. Zero
6. Mega Man
7. Kirby
8. Link
9. ???
10. ???

Last edited by Red on Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://smashfightgenesis.forumotion.com
SomebodyUDon'tKnow
Shop Keeper
SomebodyUDon'tKnow

Character List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character List   Character List I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 5:55 pm

Uhh. I give up on Kirby. I'll post my animations if someone wants me to.
Back to top Go down
MaxAltBob
Traveler

Character List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character List   Character List I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 5:57 pm

Why so many megaman characters?
Back to top Go down
LegendaryNoob
Shop Keeper
LegendaryNoob

Character List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character List   Character List I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:26 pm

I would suggest to have 1 character for each series.....
Just to have a diverse character selection on the first demo...
Back to top Go down
Morph Boy
Shop Keeper
Morph Boy

Character List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character List   Character List I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:28 pm

We're going to need to determine which franchises will be in the game. For example, will we have any Mortal Kombat Characters? King of Fighters? Marvel? Detective Comics (the guys who made Superman and Batman)? It'll help out with the creation of the final list.
Back to top Go down
MaxAltBob
Traveler

Character List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character List   Character List I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:31 pm

Let's stick to characters originally from video games.
Back to top Go down
LegendaryNoob
Shop Keeper
LegendaryNoob

Character List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character List   Character List I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:33 pm

Morph Boy wrote:
We're going to need to determine which franchises will be in the game. For example, will we have any Mortal Kombat Characters? King of Fighters? Marvel? Detective Comics (the guys who made Superman and Batman)? It'll help out with the creation of the final list.
I said series, not companies.....we can have multiple characters from different series that belong to the same company, but first we must clarify on what characters ARE usable...
Back to top Go down
Morph Boy
Shop Keeper
Morph Boy

Character List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character List   Character List I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:36 pm

I was referring to a totally different issue. I'm not going to answer your real question because that's not my call at this point.
Back to top Go down
MaxAltBob
Traveler

Character List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character List   Character List I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 10:03 pm

My point of view- no comic characters. That includes manga.
Back to top Go down
SomebodyUDon'tKnow
Shop Keeper
SomebodyUDon'tKnow

Character List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character List   Character List I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:28 am

I disagree. i think comic characters should be allowed, just not shitloads of them. like, we won't include EVERY character ever to appear in any DC Comic, but we may invclude a main from some series. Like, maybe we could have Spider-Man AND Antivenom, to even it out. Just don't have like Spider-Man, Antivenom, Mary Jane, Spiderwoman, Aunt May, Sandman, Hammerhead, Green Goblin, Doc Oc, Hobgoblin, Rhino, Electro or like every character to have ever appeared in it. Just 1 or 2.
Back to top Go down
LegendaryNoob
Shop Keeper
LegendaryNoob

Character List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character List   Character List I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:39 am

SomebodyUDon'tKnow wrote:
I disagree. i think comic characters should be allowed, just not shitloads of them. like, we won't include EVERY character ever to appear in any DC Comic, but we may invclude a main from some series. Like, maybe we could have Spider-Man AND Antivenom, to even it out. Just don't have like Spider-Man, Antivenom, Mary Jane, Spiderwoman, Aunt May, Sandman, Hammerhead, Green Goblin, Doc Oc, Hobgoblin, Rhino, Electro or like every character to have ever appeared in it. Just 1 or 2.
He mostly meant anime in that matter. Me thinks it's alright for that, just some....not a fuckton of them...
Back to top Go down
Morph Boy
Shop Keeper
Morph Boy

Character List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character List   Character List I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:40 pm

Yeah, maybe one or two from each series or franchise. For example:
Spider-Man and Wolverine from Marvel
Superman and Batman from DC
Goku and Vegeta from DBZ
and so on.
Back to top Go down
SomebodyUDon'tKnow
Shop Keeper
SomebodyUDon'tKnow

Character List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character List   Character List I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 2:43 am

Morph Boy wrote:
Yeah, maybe one or two from each series or franchise. For example:
Spider-Man and Wolverine from Marvel
Superman and Batman from DC
Goku and Vegeta from DBZ
and so on.
I don't honestly agree with that. You left DBZ as is, but combines every Marvel thing ever into just 'Marvel'. That seems unfair. Using your logic, Dr. Slump would also be in the DBZ universe, so why not Arale?

EDIT: I have an idea for the tenth character! He is my OC. He controls his energy and exerts it to power up. I already have an idea for his Final Smash and Neutral Special. Don't add him YET. I need a base sprite.

EDIT EDIT: Scratch that, I have a complete moveset for him. Please say yes to be in first 10! If not, I'll make him later anyway.
Back to top Go down
L-rM
Traveler

Character List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character List   Character List I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:24 pm

Howabout no OC's. That sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Morph Boy
Shop Keeper
Morph Boy

Character List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character List   Character List I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:37 pm

Well, considering that Cloud is no longer making Korrin, that's what the list is going to be, then. OC-less.
Back to top Go down
SomebodyUDon'tKnow
Shop Keeper
SomebodyUDon'tKnow

Character List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character List   Character List I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:49 pm

Morph Boy wrote:
Well, considering that Cloud is no longer making Korrin, that's what the list is going to be, then. OC-less.

B-b-b-but...WAAAAH! I made a base sprite and everything...I thought of every attack...
Back to top Go down
Da Generic Name
Traveler
Da Generic Name

Character List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character List   Character List I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 4:49 pm

After looking at this list, I must say, I'm somewhat dissapointed.
No Pikachu, or even Red? What? Pokemon is the second largest series IN THE WORLD. It's like not having Eggman in a sonic game. And two megaman characters before two characters of any other series? Wow. I'm glad you took out Korrin, but still...
Back to top Go down
Morph Boy
Shop Keeper
Morph Boy

Character List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character List   Character List I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:34 pm

As I've stated in other topics, this is only the list for the first demo. This definitely not the final list, so calm it down please.
Back to top Go down
Da Generic Name
Traveler
Da Generic Name

Character List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character List   Character List I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:33 pm

Ah, ok then. Yeah, at first I thought it was a bit strange for only 10 characters.
Thanks for clearing that up.
Back to top Go down
Reshi123
Traveler
Reshi123

Character List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character List   Character List I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:15 pm

I think i three good characters for this game might be Jiro Musashi from Shinobi, Chrono from Chrono Trigger or Surge from Chrono Cross.
Back to top Go down
Red
Admin
Red

Character List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character List   Character List I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 11:53 pm

Reshi123 wrote:
I think i three good characters for this game might be Jiro Musashi from Shinobi, Chrono from Chrono Trigger or Surge from Chrono Cross.
Oh dude, this isn't even in effect anymore lmao.

I'll lock this for now.
Back to top Go down
https://smashfightgenesis.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Character List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character List   Character List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character List
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Smash Fight Genesis :: Game Discussion :: Character Discussion-
Jump to: