Smash Fight Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SSB4's newest community.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just to clarify that everything in this section is deemed irrelevant to the main focus now.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Red
Admin
Red

Just to clarify that everything in this section is deemed irrelevant to the main focus now. Empty
PostSubject: Just to clarify that everything in this section is deemed irrelevant to the main focus now.   Just to clarify that everything in this section is deemed irrelevant to the main focus now. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:50 am

Title essentially explains the purpose of the post.
Back to top Go down
https://smashfightgenesis.forumotion.com
SomebodyUDon'tKnow
Shop Keeper
SomebodyUDon'tKnow

Just to clarify that everything in this section is deemed irrelevant to the main focus now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to clarify that everything in this section is deemed irrelevant to the main focus now.   Just to clarify that everything in this section is deemed irrelevant to the main focus now. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:26 am

Wait, why? When did the main focus suddenly change drastically?
Back to top Go down
Red
Admin
Red

PostSubject: Re: Just to clarify that everything in this section is deemed irrelevant to the main focus now.   Just to clarify that everything in this section is deemed irrelevant to the main focus now. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:25 pm

Well, it was a while back.

I can't recite at what point in time, but it was a few months back.
Back to top Go down
SomebodyUDon'tKnow
Shop Keeper
SomebodyUDon'tKnow

PostSubject: Re: Just to clarify that everything in this section is deemed irrelevant to the main focus now.   Just to clarify that everything in this section is deemed irrelevant to the main focus now. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 4:19 pm

So everything discussed has been denied, pretty much?
Back to top Go down
Red
Admin
Red

PostSubject: Re: Just to clarify that everything in this section is deemed irrelevant to the main focus now.   Just to clarify that everything in this section is deemed irrelevant to the main focus now. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:09 am

I haven't actually denied anything yet, lol.
Back to top Go down
SomebodyUDon'tKnow
Shop Keeper
SomebodyUDon'tKnow

PostSubject: Re: Just to clarify that everything in this section is deemed irrelevant to the main focus now.   Just to clarify that everything in this section is deemed irrelevant to the main focus now. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:10 am

You deemed it irrelevant, therefore denying it.
Back to top Go down
Red
Admin
Red

PostSubject: Re: Just to clarify that everything in this section is deemed irrelevant to the main focus now.   Just to clarify that everything in this section is deemed irrelevant to the main focus now. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 7:31 pm

SomebodyUDon'tKnow wrote:
You deemed it irrelevant, therefore denying it.
By denied, I was referring to what Morph has presented to me several months after this.

I deemed everything but that irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
SomebodyUDon'tKnow
Shop Keeper
SomebodyUDon'tKnow

PostSubject: Re: Just to clarify that everything in this section is deemed irrelevant to the main focus now.   Just to clarify that everything in this section is deemed irrelevant to the main focus now. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:00 am

Okay then, that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just to clarify that everything in this section is deemed irrelevant to the main focus now.   Just to clarify that everything in this section is deemed irrelevant to the main focus now. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just to clarify that everything in this section is deemed irrelevant to the main focus now.
Page 1 of 1