Smash Fight Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SSB4's newest community.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Research Paper and Junk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Morph Boy
Shop Keeper
Morph Boy

Research Paper and Junk Empty
PostSubject: Research Paper and Junk   Research Paper and Junk I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:15 pm

Quote :
Yep, I'm going to completely stay off of these forums starting tomorrow (I might answer this topic today and today only). My recent grades and mediocre effort in school show that I need to devote more time to completing my education more than I need to come here. So yeah, I'm clearing my history and deleting all of my bookmarks that lead here just to make sure that I can do my research paper this month.
So yeah, any commitments I DO have, like tutoring the newcomers, will be postponed until I return sometime in February. Someone have a list of changes ready for when I return.
Yeah, I'll try to have the story concept ready for when I return in February, but don't count on it. The Research Paper is too important.
Back to top Go down
Morph Boy
Shop Keeper
Morph Boy

PostSubject: Re: Research Paper and Junk   Research Paper and Junk I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:47 pm

I'm back and stuff. Expect me to be around and stuff.
Back to top Go down
SomebodyUDon'tKnow
Shop Keeper
SomebodyUDon'tKnow

PostSubject: Re: Research Paper and Junk   Research Paper and Junk I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:46 pm

Yay! Morph is back! *kisses cheek* *hugs* *gives donuts*
Back to top Go down
Morph Boy
Shop Keeper
Morph Boy

PostSubject: Re: Research Paper and Junk   Research Paper and Junk I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:32 pm

Shih-Na wrote:
Yay! Morph is back! *kisses cheek* *hugs* *gives donuts*
*Staggers back in confusion while eating donuts*
Well, at least you didn't say this about me:
Research Paper and Junk PityTheFool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Research Paper and Junk   Research Paper and Junk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Research Paper and Junk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Smash Fight Genesis :: Welcome, travelers. :: Arriving at new home-
Jump to: