Smash Fight Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SSB4's newest community.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Read This Topic

Go down 
+3
General Guy
locodude0001
Sponge
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SomebodyUDon'tKnow
Shop Keeper
SomebodyUDon'tKnow

Read This Topic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Read This Topic   Read This Topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 11:28 am

First topic message reminder :

Post in this topic when you see it. Any member, please do this. I'm going to try to post in this topic every day from now.

Please post your Skype or Discord names, and I'll add you. Any contact details are fine, however.

Skype accounts known: yoh, Red, SpOnGeY, Rimururu

Discord accounts known:

Last edited by SomebodyUDon'tKnow on Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Red
Admin
Red

PostSubject: Re: Read This Topic   Read This Topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 9:18 pm

skype id: specialpowerofenigmadelta

and ill give you admin
Back to top Go down
https://smashfightgenesis.forumotion.com
SomebodyUDon'tKnow
Shop Keeper
SomebodyUDon'tKnow

PostSubject: Re: Read This Topic   Read This Topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 7:20 am

POST 17: Awesome, thanks. I will start the renovations soon, so stay tuned for changes. If possible, I will back up whatever's already here. I'll send Skype requests now, and edit the first post to let others know to post their Skypes. Happy Birthday by the way, Red.
Back to top Go down
SomebodyUDon'tKnow
Shop Keeper
SomebodyUDon'tKnow

PostSubject: Re: Read This Topic   Read This Topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 6:38 am

POST 18: Loving that red name. On another note, I am still not ready to change up the forum. There may be more people making accounts soon (emphasis on the may be), so that may be either good or bad for the forum. I shall contact everybody when I'm done with the forum.
Back to top Go down
SomebodyUDon'tKnow
Shop Keeper
SomebodyUDon'tKnow

PostSubject: Re: Read This Topic   Read This Topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 11:21 am

POST 19: Six days since the last post. God damn. Still no update for the forum, and not many visits, but there's a birthday coming up, so there's that. Nothing much to report. Happy birthday Galacta.
Back to top Go down
SomebodyUDon'tKnow
Shop Keeper
SomebodyUDon'tKnow

PostSubject: Re: Read This Topic   Read This Topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 4:33 am

POST 20: Still a lot of time between posts. STILL nothing new to update, but people have slowed down visiting in the last few days.
Back to top Go down
SomebodyUDon'tKnow
Shop Keeper
SomebodyUDon'tKnow

PostSubject: Re: Read This Topic   Read This Topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 5:33 am

POST 21: Over a month away, and still no update. It's coming, I swear.
We seem to have a bot, or something similar. Well, not for long, I guess.
Until next time.
Back to top Go down
SomebodyUDon'tKnow
Shop Keeper
SomebodyUDon'tKnow

PostSubject: Re: Read This Topic   Read This Topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 6:46 am

POST 22: Missed a...couple days there. School's been stressful, but I'm nearing the end, so it should be good from here. Still no updates on the new version of the site, but rest assured it's comin'. Also, with this post I have made the MOST POSTS ON THE SITE! Woo! I finally passed Red!
Back to top Go down
SomebodyUDon'tKnow
Shop Keeper
SomebodyUDon'tKnow

PostSubject: Re: Read This Topic   Read This Topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 8:49 am

Post 23: Missed a day or two. Oops. Still need more people to post Skype names or emails or anything!
Not gonna lie: I've made 0 progress on the site revamp. It will come. Someday. Check back for updates sporadically!
Back to top Go down
SomebodyUDon'tKnow
Shop Keeper
SomebodyUDon'tKnow

PostSubject: Re: Read This Topic   Read This Topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 10:10 pm

POST 24: Damn SUDK! Back at it again with the constant posting!
Well, no updates. Skype names, fellas. I've only got Yoh and Red so far.
Back to top Go down
SomebodyUDon'tKnow
Shop Keeper
SomebodyUDon'tKnow

PostSubject: Re: Read This Topic   Read This Topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 12:30 pm

POST 25: Nothing much to report on. No progress on the site. Working towards my diploma in game design, then something might happen. Someday I might be able to generate some sort of interest in this project again, but I'm not confident in that.
Back to top Go down
Rimururu
Traveler
Rimururu

PostSubject: Re: Read This Topic   Read This Topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 4:17 am

hello guys it's been a long while
Back to top Go down
SomebodyUDon'tKnow
Shop Keeper
SomebodyUDon'tKnow

PostSubject: Re: Read This Topic   Read This Topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 6:18 pm

POST 26: Hey, what's up? I've been very lazy with my daily posting, but it's good to see that people still come here every once in a blue moon. You got a Skype or something?
Back to top Go down
Rimururu
Traveler
Rimururu

PostSubject: Re: Read This Topic   Read This Topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 7:07 pm

yes I do and do you know about discord?
Back to top Go down
SomebodyUDon'tKnow
Shop Keeper
SomebodyUDon'tKnow

PostSubject: Re: Read This Topic   Read This Topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 3:47 am

POST 27: Yeah, I've started using Discord recently. I'll add you on Skype, though.
No update on the site in general yet, to other readers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Read This Topic   Read This Topic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Read This Topic
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2