Smash Fight Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SSB4's newest community.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Might change the forum coding/ url link.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Red
Admin
Red

link - Might change the forum coding/ url link. Empty
PostSubject: Might change the forum coding/ url link.   link - Might change the forum coding/ url link. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:46 pm

Yeah, it's been on my mind to do this, but I need a new name for the url link.

I've been meaning to make announcement to changing the coding/link so any suggestions to either will be highly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
https://smashfightgenesis.forumotion.com
SomebodyUDon'tKnow
Shop Keeper
SomebodyUDon'tKnow

PostSubject: Re: Might change the forum coding/ url link.   link - Might change the forum coding/ url link. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 1:51 am

The URL for the site?
What, not forumotion?
Back to top Go down
Morph Boy
Shop Keeper
Morph Boy

PostSubject: Re: Might change the forum coding/ url link.   link - Might change the forum coding/ url link. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 5:40 pm

No, it would be changing it from something like "thegamesite.forumotion.com" to "dracopulse.forumotion.com" or something along those lines. Just make sure you email us when you change the link, Red.
Oh, and by the way, we should probably change it to the name of whatever we're gonna start working on. Whether it be an idea you come up with or the one that I'm trying to wrap up (curse you, pile of tests to study for!), it should probably be whatever that is.
Back to top Go down
Red
Admin
Red

PostSubject: Re: Might change the forum coding/ url link.   link - Might change the forum coding/ url link. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:11 pm

Morph Boy wrote:
No, it would be changing it from something like "thegamesite.forumotion.com" to "dracopulse.forumotion.com" or something along those lines. Just make sure you email us when you change the link, Red.
Oh, and by the way, we should probably change it to the name of whatever we're gonna start working on. Whether it be an idea you come up with or the one that I'm trying to wrap up (curse you, pile of tests to study for!), it should probably be whatever that is.
Your emails are in the system, so I'll be willing to send the link when it's finished. ^^

And I guess it's a race, Morph.
Back to top Go down
https://smashfightgenesis.forumotion.com
Morph Boy
Shop Keeper
Morph Boy

PostSubject: Re: Might change the forum coding/ url link.   link - Might change the forum coding/ url link. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:51 pm

I finished! Finally!
Now I just need to find my flash drive. Oh, and I already designed everything but the bio and some of the super moves for the main character. As an added bonus, I'll try to draw him, too, but it'll be very crude and hand-crafted. But I'll definitely post the presentation first.
EDIT: It's now posted! Check it out in Suggestions and tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Might change the forum coding/ url link.   link - Might change the forum coding/ url link. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Might change the forum coding/ url link.
Page 1 of 1