Smash Fight Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SSB4's newest community.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorry about the deletion of the other section.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Red
Admin
Red

Sorry about the deletion of the other section. Empty
PostSubject: Sorry about the deletion of the other section.   Sorry about the deletion of the other section. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:02 am

But for reasons at around 2:30 EST, I can pretty much conclude that that would distract to the forums intended purpose.
Anyways, I hope your stories were backed up or something; if not, then this is not your lucky day.
Back to top Go down
https://smashfightgenesis.forumotion.com
Morph Boy
Shop Keeper
Morph Boy

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about the deletion of the other section.   Sorry about the deletion of the other section. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:04 am

...Meh, I didn't have anything important in there. And I'm too concerned with getting more important stuff done (like you-know-what) and school to worry about that anyway.
Now Shih, on the other hand...
Back to top Go down
SomebodyUDon'tKnow
Shop Keeper
SomebodyUDon'tKnow

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about the deletion of the other section.   Sorry about the deletion of the other section. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 2:37 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I just came here to get the Digimon World story, to post it on another forum and...bwah!

Well, let's start from scratch then...*sniffle*.

EDIT: On another note, I'm fine with it...*sniffle*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about the deletion of the other section.   Sorry about the deletion of the other section. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry about the deletion of the other section.
Page 1 of 1