Smash Fight Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SSB4's newest community.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moral Support?!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony-Tony!!!
Traveler
Tony-Tony!!!

Moral Support?! Empty
PostSubject: Moral Support?!   Moral Support?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 6:32 am

I know that I haven't been around for a while, but getting a pm saying after pointing out my cons I should I have fun doing moral support. That's a bit low. Surely you guys can think of something better for me to do...
Due to basically no people I believe I could be of some assistance.

Any ideas? Question
Back to top Go down
Red
Admin
Red

Moral Support?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moral Support?!   Moral Support?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:59 pm

Well, I don't know if you've been reading, but I am allowing everyone here to present some ideas of their own.

These ideas will help me focus that goes on with the combat style of the game.
Any ideas are welcomed to be considered. I won't shoot anything down unless you don't tell me what's on your mind.
Back to top Go down
https://smashfightgenesis.forumotion.com
SomebodyUDon'tKnow
Shop Keeper
SomebodyUDon'tKnow

Moral Support?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moral Support?!   Moral Support?! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:36 pm

It's not up to us to think of what you should do. That's YOUR choice and YOUR choice only.
If I made the forum choose my job, I'd probably be the janitor, or the lonely kid who sits in the back of the room staring at people. Instead, because I can pick for myself, I am in competition for the spot of Storyboard Leader and a high option for Admin (I think...).
Also, who sent you the PM?
Back to top Go down
Tony-Tony!!!
Traveler
Tony-Tony!!!

Moral Support?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moral Support?!   Moral Support?! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Don't play stupid Shih-Na, you sent me the PM.
The immature brat that you are aggravates me.
Back to top Go down
Morph Boy
Shop Keeper
Morph Boy

Moral Support?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moral Support?!   Moral Support?! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:01 pm

Dude, you could at least say that to him in private. No one wants to know your negative thoughts about someone. Even if it's true. This isn't the EF.
And do what you feel you can do. Don't concentrate on your cons, concentrate on what you're good at. How about you post some things you're good at, even if it isn't relevant. Maybe we can pull something from that.
Back to top Go down
Tony-Tony!!!
Traveler
Tony-Tony!!!

Moral Support?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moral Support?!   Moral Support?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:53 am

Well, I spend most of my time sitting in my room trying to make music, reading manga, making stories and playing videogames.
I'm more into the murder and gore concepts.
Most of everything I write is rather dark and bloody.

I'll have a look around the forum this arvo for some ideas for things to do.
But until then I'll be playing Kingdom Hearts.
Back to top Go down
Morph Boy
Shop Keeper
Morph Boy

Moral Support?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moral Support?!   Moral Support?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:31 pm

Music with instruments or music using computer applications?
Back to top Go down
Tony-Tony!!!
Traveler
Tony-Tony!!!

Moral Support?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moral Support?!   Moral Support?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:19 pm

Music with applications. But I know a few people with actual instrumental talent if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Red
Admin
Red

Moral Support?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moral Support?!   Moral Support?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:11 pm

Tony-Tony!!! wrote:
Music with applications. But I know a few people with actual instrumental talent if you'd like.
You do?

Do you mind giving me their contact info? If they ask how I've been directed to them, what should I address you by that's recognizable for them?
Back to top Go down
Tony-Tony!!!
Traveler
Tony-Tony!!!

Moral Support?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moral Support?!   Moral Support?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:29 pm

I'm not sure if displaying contact information is completely safe, is there another way.
Not saying I don't trust you, I'm just get told to be cautious of these things.
Back to top Go down
Morph Boy
Shop Keeper
Morph Boy

Moral Support?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moral Support?!   Moral Support?! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:29 am

Tony-Tony!!! wrote:
Actually, music with applications is a good place to start. Most games nowadays involve music that can't be made by instruments.
Tony-Tony!!! wrote:
I'm not sure if displaying contact information is completely safe, is there another way.
Not saying I don't trust you, I'm just get told to be cautious of these things.
Just PM their contact information, and if possible, give them a pseudonym/alias (and tell them about said alias) along with their contact information to protect their identities. To an extent.
Back to top Go down
SomebodyUDon'tKnow
Shop Keeper
SomebodyUDon'tKnow

Moral Support?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moral Support?!   Moral Support?! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:50 am

I think Tony's thinking contact information as in phone numbers or something. This contact information is just like an email address or the like.
Also, please don't yell at me for something I PM'ed you more than 7 months ago.
Back to top Go down
Red
Admin
Red

Moral Support?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moral Support?!   Moral Support?! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:58 pm

Internet might be out for some time (mom is rearranging the entire living quarters) and that means no updates for the time being. The only reason I'm actually able to post this is because my 3G isn't in an area that sucks, lol.
Back to top Go down
Morph Boy
Shop Keeper
Morph Boy

Moral Support?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moral Support?!   Moral Support?! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:15 pm

"Living Quarters"? Interesting choice of words.
Anyway, I'll continue to develop my game and tutorial ideas until you return.
Back to top Go down
Red
Admin
Red

Moral Support?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moral Support?!   Moral Support?! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:05 pm

Lol, my mom hooked up the router somewhere else.

I can help now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moral Support?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moral Support?!   Moral Support?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moral Support?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Smash Fight Genesis :: Game Discussion :: Suggestions-
Jump to: